Friday, May 2, 2014

Measuring Up

 Yay, measuring charts! The hardest part isn't making them...it's remembering to keep up with their measurements because they grow so fast!!
I took different coloured sheets of construction paper and made 1 inch and 1/2 inch marks with a black sharpie to make it look like one very long multi-coloured ruler. I finished it all off by covering it contact paper (if you continue to follow my blog, you will find that I am a BIG fan of contact paper!)

I just used yarn and little "speech bubbles" (which I wrote their name on and also covered in contact paper) and I adhered it to their height with a little bit of scotch tape! I then used a dry erase marker to write their height on their name!

0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment