Monday, August 11, 2014

Being a Scientist

Wow, I don't even know how I so abruptly stopped posting...we're going to have to fix that. I can say that since it has been summer for a few months now that we haven't done quite as many fun learning activities; however, we did a fun wall display this month where the kids coloured beakers on a piece of paper and I asked them what they would do as a scientist....this is what they came up with

          4y boy - as a scientist I would find bones
          4y boy - as a scientist I would figure out things, like how the liquid in shark fins take over your brain
          3y girl - as a scientist I would study weather
          4y girl - as a scientist I would paint pretty pictures of flowers
          4y boy - as a scientist I would find bones
          4y girl - as a scientist I would teach friends how to do science stuff
          4y girl - as a scientist I would teach people how to do science stuff; but different than [previous student], making colours out of boiling hot water
          4y girl - as a scientist I would explore with pandas
          3y girl - as a scientist I would play hide and seek
          3y girl - as a scientist I would experiment on how to make a banana
          4y boy - as a scientist I would learn how to make a paper plate
          4y boy - as a scientist I would figure out how things work, like planets
          4y boy - as a scientist I would do explosion experiments
          3y girl - as a scientist I would study lions and tigers
          4y boy - as a scientist I would look for animal bones


0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment