Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hi

Hello, I figured my first post should be one of introduction, I have attempted starting blogs before, but I never really had a great direction that I was leaning toward; but now I do. I am currently a preschool teacher and an in-charge for a private preschool home with 16 adorable and intelligent students. I am with these children 6-10 hours a day and help them navigate all areas of learning that 3-5 year olds need. I love to be as hands-on as possible while still maintaining the ability to send home classwork with students so that parents can also see what they are learning and achieving while at school. I am a big fan of art (though I'm not verry gifted in artistic abilities) and technology in the classroom as well as taking the classroom outside where there is even more to learn and discover. I also rely heavily on books for a fun way to learn, I think it is vital to incorporate books and reading at the youngest of ages. I am also a seller on TeachersPayTeachers and sometimes I will show images of worksheets or other items that I will have up on my store.

I have worked with children all my life; as far as teaching goes, I have worked with children from infancy to 5th grade. Having formally taught children pre-k through 5th (skipping 3rd graders) in a classroom setting. I love children, always have and always will. some say that working with kids as much as I do every day that I must be on the best birth control ever, and in all honesty, I'm not. I eagerly look forward to the day that I can raise my own children with my husband and my two dogs. Being 24 and married not quite 2 years I have plenty of time to look forward to those days, because once it comes life will be a whirlwind.

0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment